background

Monday, July 16, 2012

Making ready Monday...

Inspired by my friend in the Frugal Trenches and her Must Get Things Done Monday,  I present Tuesday's TO-DOs and Tidying...

or Hovel, Rubble, Toil and Shovel...

okay, now I'm just procrastinating.

So here's my list:

LAUNDRY
wash jeans
wash dark clothes
wash whites
two additional loads done

ADMINISTRATIVE
pay bills
make dentist appts
clean out purse

KITCHEN
clean off kitchen counter
clean kitchen sink
clean out refrigerator

BATHS
clean toilets
clean sinks
clean bathtub

LIVING ROOM
assemble 'table' (in process)
rearrange living room? (decided against for now)

CREATE
make wedding card x2
make 'hello' card x3

MISCELLANEOUS
order birthday present

sewing machine tune up
knit on Sky Scarf
27 Fling Boogie

daily reading
entertained the children :)

Wish me luck.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails