background

Sunday, April 7, 2013

In the land of chalk drawings...


This is the result of my spending this afternoon in Kasey's dining room.  You might remember the Give Thanks that I put up here in November.  

The main part of this design is from a printable that I saw somewhere, but I printed it out with the intent of framing it, and I didn't save the source.  So big apologies to the original artist for the lack of attribution.  

The chalkboard art is so fun to do.  I had an audience this time who all had suggestions.  :)  The boys thought I needed to add a serrated edge to the knife...Oi!  Beau's suggestion was to add the grace around the border, and I decided that was actually a great idea.


I have a spot in my house that I think might be yearning to be painted black just so I can play.  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails