background

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What I'm reading Wednesday...

Time and Again by Jack Finney

This has been renting space on my bookshelf for WAY too long.  I finally decided to include it in the 2013 Reading Challenge.  I feel like I have been at it F-O-R-E-V-E-R.  In truth, somewhat less than a month.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. 

 I would give up on it totally, however...a) it came highly recommended...and b) it seemed easier than some of the other books that are still in the challenge line up needing to be read by the end of the year.

Anyway...take some of Einstein's String Theory, a little self hypnosis, and lots and LOTS of historical details and you pretty much have it.  I'm almost done.  Thank heavens.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails